2 pounds if stew meat
19 oz can of enchilada sauce
1 tablespoon of cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 - 2 teaspoons of chili powder depending on how spicy you want it
2 beef bullion cubes
2 tablespoons of flour
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese and flour in a crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours
2. When meat is fully cooked thicken the sauce by sprinkling flour into sauce and stir well . Make sure you sprinkle it on top instead of dumping the flour in by the spoonful to avoid lumps of flour .
3. Full tortillas with meat mixture and shredded cheese . I also put beans in mine as well but it's totally up to you .
4. Top burrito with sauce and cheese and melt cheese on top .
1 cup dark chocolate meltables
Cookie sheet lines w wax paper
1. Slice bananas into about 1/2 inch thick rounds
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave according to package . A good rule of thumb is about 30 seconds, stir , and repeat until chocolate is fully melted
3. Dip bananas into chocolate and place of wax paper lined cookie sheet.
4 . Place cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes or more until chocolate and bananas are semi frozen
Hope you enjoy the recipes! Let me know what you think :) While you are here check out the awesome BEAUTY BAG GOODIE SWAP Boy oh Mamas Boys! and I are hosting ! This is round two of our beauty bag swap and we are looking forward to meeting some new ladies and reuniting with our first beauty bag goodie swap friends !Hurry sign ups end on Sunday!
As always, its Friday and time to Back That Azz Up with Whit. This week in honor of my birthday tomorrow I've gotta go with a club classic!Although this bday will be low key and spent at home, I will always be in da club at heart hahaha