11.26.2013

Take-Over Tuesday: Kelly

This weeks Take Over Tuesday is Kelly from Big Apple, Little Bites. She is a sweet blogger from Manhattan  who's beautiful photos give me the ultimate travel envy! ( I mean how FABULOUS is she..little black dress with Champagne in hand..yes please)
Name: Kelly


Country and state: NY, USA

Favorite quote: "The expert in everything was once a beginner "-Helen Hayes

How'd you pick your blog title?: I live in Manhattan (the Big Apple) and I'm trying to be more fit (little bites of healthy food!). 

What topics made you want to start your blog?: Fitness and Fashion. 

Where do you finding inspiration for blogging?: Other blogs, especially crafty blogs.

What are your 3 favorite blogs to read? :
1. Skunk Boy --I love Katie's blog because of her amazing fashion sense. She also extremely talented and makes the most adorable creatures for home decor, wedding topper, ornaments..you name it!
2.Sincerely Kinsey--I love reading her blog because of her DIY creations. She's also an amazing photographer
3.Scathingly Brilliant--I regularly read Kate's blog for her creative illustrations and unique fashion sense. Her new apartment is so colorful and perfect !

Why do you read Fabulously Faint ?: Because I like Brittany's message and how she is sharing her story. I have a chronic illness (ulcerative colitis) and I admire her strength. I find her story to be an inspiration. 

5 random facts about you: 
1. I am a vegetarian (and have been for 6 years) 
2. I don't currently have cable in my apartment (too expensive) 
3. I recently got into running and am hoping to do a half-marathon next year and a marathon in         2015 
4. I majored in Chemical Engineering but currently work as an Environmental Engineer 
5. I've been to 17 countries and counting...I absolutely love to travel!

Thanks so much! What a great idea :)-Kelly

Check out Kelly's Blog for Faboulously Faint's answers. Let me know if you would like to participate in a future Take-Over Tuesday :)


4 comments:

  1. I get to live my New York dreams through Kelly's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Linzi! You are so sweet. And I love your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Im so glad you two are following each other!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for following me ! I love reading and responding to all of your comments <3 Brittany