1.31.2014

Beauty Bag Swap: New Year,New Nails -Last day to sign up!

Today is the last day to join in on the fun!!!!!I have decided to host my first Beauty Bag Goodie Swap with my co-host Kayla @ Boy Oh {Mamas} Boys!  Our first swap is all about pretty nails, because what girl doesn't love getting new pretty polishes! We are so excited to host our first swap and meet new bloggers and score some new fun nail polishes!

The Rules: 


  • Follow Brittany & Kayla on Bloglovin'
  • Follow Brittany and Kayla on Goggle Friend Connect 
  • You must be an active blogger and post at least once a week 
  • This Beauty Bag Swap is all about pretty nails! Bags must include 3-5 items such as nail                       polish and/or other nail accessories.A fun note or letter is also encouraged!
  • Sign up by adding your link in a comment on this post by Jan 31st
  • On Feb 1st I will post a list of who is swapping with who
  • Once you have your partner we encourage you to check out their blog and get to know each other so you can fix up the perfect beauty bags for each other
  • All beauty bags should be mailed out by Feb 15 
  • When you receive your bag post a photo of your goodies and link up on The Beauty Bag Swap.Help us spread the word and have a successful swap by sharing this link on your blog !




Link Up
and before you leave help yourself to some booty poppin' music from my friend Queen Bey.Even if her hair did look like a wet dog at the Grammys she is still my main bitch! Partition by B on Grooveshark

8 comments:

  1. Oh you know I'm in! Great idea ladies!
    http://michelleirons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and I'm so excited to join you beauties!
    http://linziscarsella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Count me in =)
    http://tessacotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I'm in! :)

    http://babybuttonbrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun!
    nessaswrld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in too. :)

    www.bigapplelittlebites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great, I would totally do it if I was not on crutches! Have fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for following me ! I love reading and responding to all of your comments <3 Brittany