2.23.2014

The Weekend Review : Himalayan Salt Lamp


                
This gorgeous Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp is made of a large piece of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt. Himalayan Salt is found deep within the Himalayan Mountains and hand chipped and then used to hand craft various types of Himalayan salt products such as Salt Lamps, edible salts, bath salts and candle holders.One of the major inconveniences of having POTS is that I have to consume 2000 mg of sodium a day which is actually a lot harder than it seems. I can't wait to try the edible Himalayan Salts since it is full of healthy minerals as opposed to regular table salt.  Could you imagine the candle holders producing this beautiful orange light while you take a nice relaxing bath....yes please!
Besides providing a beautiful tranquil light that serves as the perfect nightlight and subtle light to wake up to , this salt lamp has health benefits as well. Himalayan Salt contains 84 minerals and trace elements.  The salt lamp is a natural air purifier and the negative ions in the salt cleanse the air by removing, dust,pollen, and bacteria which can help relieve allergy and asthma symptoms . I put my Mini Himalayan Salt Lamp on my nightstand next to my bed because I spend a lot of time in my room during IV infusions and my medical treatments but this lamp would be perfect in an office or any room that needs a little more of a relaxing and zen feel. 
Every Salt lamp is a unique color and shape since they are hand chipped from the Himalayan Mountains. The color varies from light pink to a deeper red.The Natural Himalayan Salt Lamps come in a variety of sizes to fit any sized room. You may also purchase hand carved lamps and products in different shapes that will add to your rooms design aesthetic.  This would make the perfect gift for a health conscious friend, yoga enthusiast,or science and geography loving co-worker.



Disclosure: I received the Mini Himalayan Salt Lamp from YourSaltLamps.com for free, but was not compensated monetarily . All opinions in this post are my own.



14 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! I actually put Himalayan salt and olive oil on my salad every night as salad dressing, but I had no idea that Himalayan salt lamps even existed! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool that it's a natural air purifier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looks so great in your home. I hope you love the edible salt too! I haven't tried it yet but I definitely am hoping to switch out my regular table salt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm coming over because I saw your comment on my guest post on Anchored in Love Divine.. thank you so much for your sweet compliment! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I did the same review! haha small blog world ;) Aren't salt lamps great! I have two now and keep them on all day long...

    Anyways, Just wanted to say hi and that I now following along with your blog :) Hope you 'll stop over to mine and follow along with my little family in south FL!
    xx
    Christina

    The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just discovered your blog and I am so so so madly in love with it. Please never stop doing this and you are amazing and thank you! I spent like 3 hours scrolling already and I'm not stopping, hahah. I love you xxx
    http://www.rock-salt-lamp.com is offering the product as a brand in the market and i am going to buy it right now because my sister disturbs me the whole night with her horrible voices of snoring.
    thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its very good i have this one and good for health thanks for great info
    and post more designs .


    branding agency in singapore
    marketing advertising in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed with your work. All photos and albums are nice. Keep sharing interesting stuff here. Visit: Natural air purifier

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts.
    Himalayan Salt Lamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for making this site very interesting! Keep going! You're doing very well
    Himalayan Salt Lamp

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the primary time I've heard of any supposed health benefits to salt lamps. I have one at house, although - it can be a gorgeous pleasant night light.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't they beautiful? I absolutely love how these Salt Lamps incredibly fit anywhere in the house without even changing the slightest of my interior. I got my Salt Lamp from www.saltean.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love Himalayan salt lamps. These are just amazing. Along with its decorating property it also helps in relieving stress and depression. I would suggest this to everyone. If you want more information about these amazing lamps you can visit this site https://www.ittefaqco.com/ .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Last week visited an online store to buy a salt lamp. Because I like to decorate my home with this lamp. I believe that this lamp can make a healthy environment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for following me ! I love reading and responding to all of your comments <3 Brittany